Pages

3.28.2013

Currently

Here lately I've been struggling with being home-sick. Tim has had to work quite a bit recently, but believe it or not, I'm okay with that.  I am really missing my family and friends. I knew all along that this move and new fun adventure in our lives was going to be a difficult time of transition for me, but I did not expect the strong feelings of home-sickness.
Since we have been so busy with work and getting settled in we have not found a church family yet.  We just began visiting churches last weekend.  We are both longing for a church community. Please pray for us to find a church home quickly.

Here lately, we have also had a lot going on at work.  This past Monday we had a cookout for the entire mill.  We were celebrating and appreciating all the hourly workers for all they do and working so hard.  I was the photographer for the little event.  All the supervisors cooked and served their employees. I think the employees enjoyed the concept. :)


Shift I

Shift II



This is Cookie....


Our Mill Manager, Tony Russell


The cooks..


Tim and one of his employees, Gail Watson - Stacker Supervisor

1 comment