Pages

2.06.2015

Our Couches

I have recently become a temporary stay at home step-mother and wife. The dogs are loving this! We have crate-trained our 3 labs ever since they were puppies. Maya for 9 years, Titus for 8 years, and Delta for 5 years (in March). They still sleep in their kennels at night and they stay in their kennels when we leave the house, but during the day now they are free. And boy are they happy about it. I think as they are all getting older and settling down (mainly Delta), they are wanting more cushion to lay their weary bones upon throughout the day. Plus, it doesn't hurt that they get to follow me around the house as I do whatever chores I have planned for the day.

However, I feel like at times we have created little monsters.....they think they own the place now!








There are so many captions that could be put with this picture below. Sweet Silver over on the right has the best look on her face! When I look at this picture I think of puppy paws and dog ears. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment