Pages

2.08.2013

My Drive to Work

One of the biggest changes for me has been work.  Not only the job itself, but also the distance and the location.  However, I must say that the drive to work has it's advantages in my book.  This is what I get to see every day going to and from work.





And this is what I see when I get to work.....



This is the log deck. The log trucks come in and unload. To the left in this picture is the Sawmill. 


This is the office building. The log yard that is in the picture above is in at my back at this point. 


Just another picture of the log yard and the crane.

This is the Sawmill. Directly to the left of the Sawmill is the front office.  Yes, I can hear the mill running all day long. :)

More pictures to come.  I'll get some pictures of Tim's part of the mill soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment