Pages

2.18.2013

One Month

We have officially been in Arkansas for 1 month (Tim has been here a little bit longer). We are pretty much settled in, but still have some unpacking to do. We love our rental house.  The location is great and we are really enjoying the town where we live.  It takes us about 35 mins to get to work everyday, but the drive is so nice, and traffic free, that we don't mind. 
Work is going well. Tim and I are both incredibly busy which makes the days go by faster.  Tim is exactly where he should be.  His job is challenging, hard, and a pain most of the time, but he loves being back in the mill.  When he is happy, I'm happy. 
It has taken me a little while longer to get in the grove of my job, but I'm coming around. I think I might have found a new niche. Might be a new career for me. I do have to say, that it can be pretty entertaining at times.  We are definitely happy here and glad for the change.  We miss Memphis and miss our family & friends, but it sure is nice to come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment